Thursday, May 20, 2010

HAPPY JASON LEE DAY!


"Alright, mark it on your calendar’s, people!
May 20th is OFFICIALLY Jason Lee day!

We should celebrate by doing one/all of the following things: dance in an elevator, play a video game, skateboard, watch some of Jason’s films, be awesome, make a list of bad things we’ve done, & then right the wrong’s, say “karma” 10 times, chew a toothpick, adopt some chipmunk’s, send Kevin Smith a tweet, trace someone’s artwork, listen to Sonic Youth’s 100%, & make fun of Ben Affleck!

Long live Brodie! Long live Earl! Long live Banky!"

from samantha's tumblr.




++ SONG OF THE DAY: "JASON LEE" all girl summer fun band

3 comments:

Pom said...

♥♥♥
Love the idea so much!!!
Looking for an elevator :)

Diane said...

Hahaha, this is so awesome/cute. I am all for this idea (albeit tardy).

I still watch old skate videos of Jason Lee on YouTube when I'm bored. So good.

Samantha said...

OMG! Why is this the first time I am seeing this? Shows you how much I go on Blogger. Aw, Tukru, this warmed my heart. Thank you for posting this. I heart you, lady! &hearts