but not only is today the night of ghouls etc, it is the GRAND OPENING OF VAMPIRE SUSHI DISTRO. and first 13 unlucky customers get surprise presents!!
i was going to write a proper entry about distro things and zines and stuff but i've been a bad ladyfriend all night and spent it on the computer faffing with the website / procrastinating instead of faffing about with the website, which has meant we haven't even managed to watch a scary movie :( i was going to dress up as enid coleslaw just for fun but.. i've been lazy. it's not been terribly halloweenie halloween for me again, but it never is. which sucks because i should love halloween. but for some reason, i'm never in the mood for it on the actual day and all my fun plans have fallen through anyway. i think i've celebrated it once, four years ago when we had a halloween party at my house. i think it was a monday that year..
anyway, carl's watching the original halloween on the telly (it's been on for almost half an hour, but i've seen it, so it doesn't matter) so i'm going to go join him & leave you with this special mix i made in the celebration of vampire sushi grand opening last night while procrastinating.
2. The Forest Scares the Hell out of Me by Say Hi to Your Mom
3. Monsters by Boy Least Likely To
4. My Body's A Zombie For You by Dead Man's Bones
5. Emotional Vampire Sound by Little Hell
6. Puppy Dog Snails by The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
7. Our Diabolikal Rapture by HIM
8. Bloodbeat by Patrick Wolf
9. Rippin Kittin by Golden Boy with Miss Kittin
10. Dance In My Blood by Men, Women, & Children
11. Trick Or Treat by Peaches
12. Too Many Creeps by Bush Tetras
13. She Is The New Thing by The Horrors
14. Human Fly by The Cramps
15. Gothic Girl by The 69 Eyes
16. Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett & The Crypt-Kick
17. Halloween by Ash