Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I HAVE THE BEST EVER BOYFRIEND.



today carl came home from oxfam with a motherfucking film scanner! i love that boy, and i love that place (they’re not allowed to sell electrical goods donations anyway..) it’s not brilliant (colours come out a bit wonky a lot of times..) but it works! this might just be the perfect excuse for me to get a new battery in my old film SLR and start taking REAL PHOTOS again. film just wins over digital at feel and texture and colour and stuff.

also, i have a bunch of stuff i haven’t got scanned anywhere anymore. you should see my fucking neg folder. i've been playing with my new toy a little...









i'll talk about shit another day.

1 comment:

Mckenzie said...

I love that first photo. And totally agreed: film over digital any day. :)