Sunday, September 06, 2009

PICTURES OF ME / MY LIFE (past tense?)



Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you’re interested in or curious about. It can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, and I’ll snap the pictures and post them as soon as I can be arsed..

i know i 'did' this same meme a couple of months back on my old blog (& my livejournal. i'm asking there too..) & never took any pictures, but i will this time. and the ones requested last time.

i've been sorting through the old band photo archive. i've gone through about thirty folders / gigs, and i've got about fifty more left. not too bad, most of it done today. it's making me all nostalgic though. wondering when i stopped doing silly fun things.








No comments: